No, the Bike Bars always start and end at a designated spot, simply because a full crew is required to power the bike from point to point.
Can I just jump on when I see a Bike Bar rolling by?
How many people fit on a Bike Bar?
A Bike Bar tour can hold a maximum of 16 people, although the price is the same, you do not have to have a full group. The minimum people required to operate a bike bar is 6 or 7 depending on the pedaling abilities of the group. We currently do not sell individual seats on the Bike Bar, we only rent out to groups.
Can I bring food and drink onboard?
We allow you to bring food and beverages on board, we have room for up to a full size cooler. You need to be drinking from a re-sealable plastic container like a Nalgene, water, or Gatorade style bottle to limit spilling while onboard. The Bike Bar Tours are subject to all laws and Regulations of the city they are in.
What do we do during a typical bike tour?
A typical 2 hour tour on the a Bike Bar consists of 3 bar stops. Each stop is 20 minutes or so. We do not have a set route, you can choose which bars you would like to stop at. If you do not know your way around the city, or would like to try a few new places, Bike Bar Tour Drivers are very fun people to be around, and they will make sure your group has a great time while you are out with us. Let us take you to some of the best bars. WE GUARANTEE A GOOD TIME!
What should I bring for my tour?
We provide only the Bike Bar and driver, so bring items like water bottles, decorations, coolers, ice, food, music, and pub-friendly food like chips and pretzels. Our drivers will have music if you don’t have a playlist you would like to play. All you need is a music device with an auxiliary jack.
How do I book and pay for a tour?
You can either pay in full, or make a $160 deposit to reserve your tour. The remainder can be collected on the day of your tour in cash, or we can charge the remainder on the card you used at booking. Please see the Booking page.
What if I get completely trashed? Break the rules? Or just act like a jerk?
Our drivers have an ejector seat button for passengers, and we have all been deemed trigger happy!
What is the cancellation policy?
You can receive a full refund with notice of 14 days of your tour or more. You can move your tour time to another day as long it is available, with notice of 7 days or more. The total price of your tour will be forfeited if you cancel your tour within 7 days of your scheduled date.
Can I bring glass containers on the Bike Bar?
Nope. No glass containers
- Your captain is the boss, the primary renter is second in command. Listen to them both.
- No leaving the Bike Bar Tour or jumping off while in motion, planned and announced stops only.
- Respect our streets and our town, no littering, excessive noise or general debauchery please
- A trained Bike Bar Tour driver is the only individual who can drive the bike.
- Remember the smart cautious comment above? We’ll quickly identify any excess alcohol consumption and hit the secret eject button under the dashboard. No refunds will be given.
- All rules of the road apply to the Bike Bar while in motion, your driver will help everyone stick to them.